Terms and Conditions of Service
By using the services of KSK Computers, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The engineers at KSK Computers. strive to provide excellent service. Our first priority is to back up, save and preserve the data of our clients. If, for some reason a service or repair results in data loss, KSK Computers. does not hold responsibility in any way.
- KSK Computers. will not hold liability for any hardware failure, software corruption, loss of data or loss of revenue which may have occurred before, during, after or as a result of a delay or work undertaken.
- A minimum onsite service charge of 2 hours applies. There is no call–out charge.
- Congestion charge (if applicable) will be included in the bill presented to the customer on top of the quoted price.
- Our preferred forms of payment are cash, cheque, PayPal payment.
- All hardware repairs carry 3 month warranty period on labor.
- All software repairs carry non warranty period on labor.
- If a hardware repair is undertaken and any of the parts provided/installed fail after the 3 month labour warranty period is over, but still have manufacturer’s warranty left, we can undertake the repair. However, a labor charge will apply.
- We do not hold responsibility for any software installed, or any damage to the equipment, loss of data or loss of revenue that may have been a consequence of a software installation, hardware repair/installation or any other work undertaken.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating a reason. Abusive telephone behavior will not be tolerated.
- We do not pass information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, home and company addresses, or any other kind of personal information to third parties.